Entertainment, being the fastest growing sector in the world, drives the population to spend their income and time on entertainment services and products. Thanks to YouTube and numerous musical apps, the world of music has seen a significant transformation over the years. To enhance the love for music, most people from countries with good music heritage are learning various musical instruments. As conventional instruments are hard and require special skills, manufacturers are developing smart musical instruments embedded with smart trainers making them absolutely easy to learn. Musical instrument players can access these devices from their mobile phone through Bluetooth connectivity or Wi-Fi.
Make Music in a Smart Way with Digital Musical Instruments
Rise of machine learning, IoT, artificial intelligence, and wireless technology has certainly influenced the development of the following smart musical instruments:
- Phonotonic: Can you make music with your regular movements? Yes, Phonotonic is the answer. Your movement not only make this device produce music but also controls sound effects, melody, and rhythm in real-time. Compatible with iOS and compatible devices, the phonotonic app communicates the sensor via Bluetooth and measures the movement.
- Jamstik+: With similar specifications of regular guitar with strings and frets, this MIDI controller can be connected to your phone, tablet, and laptop via Bluetooth 4.0. It has one-touch custom tunics and string sensitivity settings which can customize the performance.
- Illuminating Piano: It is great for learning to play piano really fast without a teacher. With 61 LED lit key, this smart musical instrument helps you to learn how to play any music. It can be connected wirelessly to your iPad and illuminates the notes of the song you chose in different combination of color.
- Artiphon Instrument 1: Do you want to learn several musical instruments without buying all of it? This versatile and portable digital instrument is perfect for you. It lets you play different instruments and styles, be it guitar, violin, or piano.
- gTar: Compatible with many popular apps, gTar is a smart guitar which help you learn your favorite song easily. With the gTar app, download the song that you want to play, and it will light up the notes on fretboard.
The popularity of these devices is growing gradually and will help define the global market of smart musical instruments. Wide research of this market is still going on to understand the current scenario and to predict its future. Stay tuned, it will be availed soon at here.