Global Mobile Applications Market to Witness an Impressive Growth in the Near Future
Be it a small business or giant IT company, implementation strategy of mobile applications is necessary to spread out to maximum number of users. The mobile applications are being enhanced day by day owing to recent advancements in the mobile applications technology. Future Market Insights (FMI), in its recent report, has provided a detailed analysis on the global mobile applications market. FMI’s report states that the global mobile applications market is projected to register an impressive growth at 9.6% CAGR over the span of next nine years. Demand for mobile applications is surging higher than ever owing to increasing number of smartphones at affordable costs, which in turn is driving the growth of mobile application development sector. To cope up with the rapid growth of market, leading players are focusing on latest mobile application technology.
Trends that are Recently Observed in the Global Mobile Applications Market Include
- Wearable devices have become a hot topic among tech geeks, as it has held the position of being the most epic and innovative way for interacting with technology. Earlier limited to smartphones, these devices have changed the complete perception of carrying technology with ourselves. Apple’s watch and Google glass are best examples of this technology. The necessity of embedding features to support functionality of wearable devices is growing in the applications developed for user-friendly interface between smartphones and devices.
- Mobile app development not only enhances smartphones or tablets, but also manages and controls gadgets and devices around us. Mobile application development for IoT (Internet of Things) will result in integration of all objects into people’s daily life activities. Some brilliant examples of IoT applications include Google glasses, Apple’s watch, Google’s self-driving car, and a Refrigerator capable of reading out tweets.
- Enterprise app is considered to be mobile application sector’s one of the most critical trends. Organisations are rapidly shifting towards Enterprise App in order to provide a reliable and satisfactory working atmosphere to their employees. The productivity of enterprise app development, in terms of revenue, is more than individual app development. This has enabled the organisations in creating mobility solutions for perfect implementation of business operations. Enterprise app is expected to be the future of mobile applications industry.
- Cloud computing apps, offering reliable and simpler usability, are gaining prevalence among organisations. Cloud storage apps enable developers to create an application capable of operating on every smartphone, using browsers instead of platforms and screen. Cloud computing apps are likely to play an indispensable role in reshaping the mobile app development sector in the near future.
- Mobile applications must be compatible to platforms, on which it operation would take place. With cross platforms development, developers are able create an application capable of running on multiple platforms with similar functionality and features. Cross platforms saves significant time and costs in application development.
Businesses are Capable of Providing Easy Contacting Methods to Customers Through Mobile Apps
Every customer is capable of keeping track on activities with particular business using a smartphone. Small & medium business organisations will benefit from mobile applications in gathering contacts and utilising these applications for marketing campaigns. Mobile applications will also let businesses to provide an easy contacting method to customers with one-touch applications- GPS directions to the nearest store, calling customer services, messaging and Email, and website link, receiving customer feedbacks instantly through postings on walls, making instant restaurant reservations, or conveying comments through various ways. Utilisation of mobile applications will allow users to create tabs for each type of information, required to inform customers, such as marketing information, newly launched products’ samples, menus, and added services. Mobile applications have narrowed the gap between businesses and customers.